The Foundation’s aim is to collaborate and assist, in all possible ways and with all possible means, the parties concerned and the respective postulations of the causes for the Canonization of those already declared blessed and in the causes for Beatification of those already de‐clared venerable and servants of God. It does this in ca‐ses of lay CA members, priest assistants and Bishops who promoted Catholic Action (CA), whichever country they come from and whether the cause is in the Roman phase or in the Diocesan phase.
To achieve its aim, the Foundation is committed to:
- Spread information on “CA school of sanctity” and on the individual witnesses in collaboration with the local churches.
- Support the work on documentation, research, the compilation of relevant documents and research related to the causes.
- Collaborates, at international and national level, in the organization of meetings and research work on the life, work, moral teachings of the saints, blessed, venerable and servants of God who were CA witnesses.
- Provide material to the means of communication of CA Associations.
- Give legal Assistance during the process when this has already been started and give information and guidance about the process, before this is launched.
- Help in the formation of postulators and vice‐postulators so as to encourage the involvement of CA and of the local Church in the ordinary pastoral work connected with the beatification and canonization of their witnesses.
- Promote a movement of prayers and intercession a mong lay faithful and those who knew the blessed, vene‐ rable and servants of God personally. Identifies witnesses who can speak about their work so that they can testify about their odour of sanctity and give instances of their intercession.
(Statute art. 2)