Participating countries: India, Myanmar, Philippines, India, Thailand
with Argentina, Italy, Spain, Burundi (IFCA Secretariat countries)
- to meet and share our feelings in this pandemic: how is it affecting us and also challenging and changing us, in relation to the problems already present in our realities;
- to deepen our understanding of Abu DhabiDocumet and Fratelli Tutti about fraternity, interreligious dialogue to live, to build and to promote christian life;
- to work together as IFCA Asia to actualize the Pope’s speech to the CAs of the world in April 2017.
Rafael CORSO – Coordinator of IFCA Secretariat, President of CA Argentina
+ Felix MACHADO, Archbishop of Vasai – Secretary of the Catholic Bishops’ Conference of India (C.B.C.I.)
– Starting from the encyclical Fratelli tutti the desire for brotherhood of peoples: the search for a new international dialogue without borders (slides) – ES
Sandro CALVANI – Senior Adviser on Strategic Planning, Mae Fah Luang Foundation (under Royal Patronage), Bangkok, Thailand
– Starting from the Abu Dhabi document, the culture of dialogue among religions in order to “remain anchored to the values of peace; support the values of mutual knowledge, human brotherhood and common coexistence; ….” ES
+ Felix MACHADO
Dialogue among the participants
- our feelings in this pandemic: how is it affecting us and also challenging and changing us, in relation to the problems already present in our realities?
- our proposals for laypeople in the church and christian witnesses in the society with a catholic – international horizon/vision
- Online, 10th March 2021 ●Documents are available