Synthesis of the Workshop
The work should essentially follow these guidelines:
– Pool together the experiences of the different countries: initiatives with and/or programmes/projects with educators and general material which is of particular significance, so as to make the different realities known as well as to provide a sort of tutoring for those who cannot rely on “years of experience” or find it difficult to get organised;
– every association commits itself to present its experience so as to get a clear picture of the actual CA Children reality (by September)
– try to share the experience of the Children’s Pilgrimage in the Holy Land and the experience of the Festival for Adolescents, maybe ever through the presence of children from other countries;
– as regards the Convention of ACR 2015 or 2016 Educators, the countries involved in the coordination group could give their share by providing digital documents and/or a video spot
– promote the IFCA Adolescents Coordination through a video, with adolescents from each of the countries on the Secretariat, by presenting a spot which gives a synthesis/ an account of the characteristics which identify the CA Adolescents Groups in the different countries and of what the associative experience with the very young means and entails. The video will be the first fruit of the launching of the work in connection with the Children Coordination Initiative.
- Children Coordination